Today we present the new born in Indacus family: the new orientable fan for switchboards.
Why an adjustable fan inside an electrical panel?
Those who know the switchboards, know that often a particular component located inside it’s the responsible for higher temperatures, and a possible consequent overheating. For this we need to control these hot spots generated by the normal electrical activity, for concentrating the air flow there, exactly where it’s needed. The orientable fan, in fact, also allows you to equalize and lower the temperature by distributing heat better in the whole panel, and, combined with an active system such as an air conditioner or an air exchanger, optimizes the distribution of the air and it improves the thermal exchange between the different components.
Why do choose an orientable fan Fandis?
The directionality of the air flow can be set on two axes of intervention, so as to achieve the optimum position, regardless of where it was necessary the installation of fan. Often, in fact, in an existing framework, a certain components is susceptible to overheating, but it’s impossible to find enough space to install a fan nearby, plus oriented in the correct position. In addition, the fixing brackets to the uprights with a pitch of 25 mm, of which the orientable fan Fandis is equipped, is the most common in electronic enclosures standards.
The advantages of adjustable fan Fandis:
- Equalizes and lowers the temperature with a better heat distribution
- Cools any hot spots by a direct flow of air and in a more effective way
- Cools components subject to possible overheating
- Combined with an active system (air conditioner, air exchanger) optimizes the distribution of cold air
- Improves thermal exchange between components
- Brackets with fixing distance for pitch uprights 25 mm
- Directionality of the most precise air flow, with the ability to change the position on two axes
If you want to know more about Indacus accessories for electrical panels and all other Fandis products, visit our website fandis.it or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will answer you as soon as possible.