Fandis introduces its new Self LED Lamps for the refrigeration industry, for both supermarkets, and small grocery stores.
Why do prefer LED lamps than fluorescence lights?
As we have seen here, LED lamps are the optimal solution to ensure proper lighting in the showcases and refrigerated counters, without compromising the quality and the correct storage of food. Unlike fluorescent ones, LED lamps emit less heat and distribute light more diffusely.
They also have longer life and light efficiency and avoid annoying reflexes.
The new Self series by Fandis
With their many advantages, the market is increasingly oriented towards LED solutions and Fandis has expanded its line of LED lights with new models that offer a full range of energy-saving products for the professional refrigeration industry.
New models of Self LED lamps for refrigeration
- TAGLED: This item is particularly suitable for installation in existing fridge counters and display units, as it’s applied directly to the front of the fridge counter shelves, leaving the price holder free. Inside, two LEDs, one upper and one lower, are integrated, thus greatly increasing the visual impact of the products in the respective shelves.
- MULTIFRIO: To guarantee and improve the efficiency of refrigerated cases, Fandis offers this low-power solution with a higher luminous capacity. The protection class is IP65: total protection against dust and water jets, so that the cleaning and hygiene procedures of the food counters are easier and more secure.
- LARC: This solution is also suitable for less conventional shapes cases, thanks to its flexibility of installation: a luminous serpentine that suits the style and design of the store, with the same energy efficiency as the classic LED lamps.
In addition, LEDs are all available in a variety of color shades to enhance the products with the most appropriate light: a warm and golden color for baking products, pink for red meat and cold cuts, white for vegetables and fruits, etc.
Why do choose the new Fandis Self LED lamps series for refrigeration?
- Better presentation of exposed products
- Illuminated displays without reflection
- Light diffused in a uniform manner
- Optimized shades per product category
- Reduced energy consumption
- Front panel mounts (Tagled model)
- IP65 protection (Multifrio model)
- Versatility and design (Larc model)
To learn more leave a comment to this article or contact us. Our technician will answer you as soon as possible.
For all our products range, please visit www.fandis.it.